Bonding & Surety
Bolton & Company is a leading Surety Broker for all your bond needs, large or small.
Whether it's a fidelity bond, utility bond, or any surety need, Bolton & Company's in-house Bonding Department can quickly respond.
Our bond services include:
- Year-end review with your CPA, Banking, and Surety professionals
- Power of Attorney to execute bonds in-house with over 20 surety companies we represent
- Abilities to fill a wide range of bonding/surety needs including Contract Bonds, License and Permit Bonds, Commercial Bonds, Court Bonds, and Subdivision Bonds
- Dedicated and knowledgeable Bond Department with over 30 years of experience
- A wide-market access, thanks to the extensive list of carriers represented to fit all your bond needs
- Members of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers and Assurex Global
- Licensed in 50 states
- Establish bond line of credit with sureties for rapid issuance of bonds
- Bond Department's Paperless Environment allows for greater efficiency and confidentiality to communicate with clients and surety companies
- Your bond need becomes our need no matter how large or small
Bolton & Company's bonding facility offers:
- Power of Attorney and ability to execute bonds from each of the companies we represent
- Bond Department with over 50 years combined experience including top positions with large bonding companies
- A wide market access due to the extensive list of carriers represented
Specialized Bond Program for:
- Public Adjusters (Subject to credit approval)
- Insurance Adjusters
- Process Servers
We offer instant Issue of Notary Bonds and Errors and Omissions Insurance for California Notary Publics. Submit copy of your state of California Notary Public Commission to Mary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.